A Bit About Me
A dynamic, motivated young professional with the educational background and proven work ethic to guide and support data-driven business growth, strategic planning, customer service, compliance, and more; with a passion for the automotive industry. Innovative team leader who is known for delivering excellent service in fast-paced environments, with the skillset to analyze complex information, manage key projects, facilitate expansive business, and lead diverse individuals. Out-of-the-box thinker who is comfortable working in teams or independently to ensure solutions consistently meet or exceed business goals. Leverages strong communication skills to foster long-lasting relationships with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders. Exceptional training and academic qualifications, currently pursuing a B.Sc. in Statistics & Data Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara, with a minor in Professional Writing.
University of California, Santa Barbara
- Statistics & Data Science B.Sc.
- Professional Writing Minor, Emphasis in Multimedia Communication
- Vice President of Weightlifting Club (4 years)
- Intramural Basketball
Newark Memorial High School
- 4.5 GPA
- Mission Valley ROP Law Enforcement Student of the Year
- Perfect Scores in AP English Literature and AP English Language
March 2023 - June 2023
June 2022 - September 2022
March 2021 - October 2021
May 2020 - October 2020
Website Development Intern
UC Santa Barbara
• Designed, coded, and maintained website for my Professor’s multimedia writing minor.
• Maintained and update the website regularly, including troubleshooting technical issues as they arose.
Management Trainee Intern
Enterprise Santa Barbara
• Conducted comprehensive operations analysis in order to identify opportunities for improvement, identifying and recommending technology and process solutions to meet business requirements.
• Competed in a fast-paced environment to exceed sales quotas and rank in the top 50 Regional Intern Matrix
• Leveraged in-depth automotive knowledge and enthusiasm to educate and engage customers, fielding and resolving inquiries and concerns while delivering increased value to the customer.
Fletcher-Jones Motorcars of Fremont
• Coordinated with teams of Service Advisors and Valet Porters to provide superb customer service and support, ensuring the unique needs of all customers were met with efficiency and professionalism.
• Headed operations for editing and processing payments for service repair orders using Kaarma and CDK computer systems, ensuring data integrity with high attention to detail.
• Piloted daily transaction sheet balancing, utilizing Microsoft Excel to organize, assess, and verify all data.
Sprouts Farmers Market, Newark
•Cooperated with a team to streamline workflows and provide exceptional customer experiences in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
• Liaised closely with management to set goals and create action plans to meet specific daily and weekly targets, driving forward business development.
• Fielded, managed, and resolved customer inquiries and concerns with professionalism and poise, agilely problem-solving to achieve customer satisfaction.